_How do you know if you are the leader of your pack or your dog is?
1. When you walk your dog, does he/she lead you?
2. When you are eating food, does your dog beg, stare at you or whine?
3. When your dog has something in its mouth (a toy or slipper), can you ask your dog to drop it? Does your dog respond to you?
4. Does an open door mean your dog will dart out?
5. When you have a guest come over, does your dog jump on them or bark at them for a period of time?
If you have answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, your dog is the leader of your pack! Let’s Change That!
What I will provide for you!
1. Basic/Intermediate Group Classes
2. Puppy/Dog Socialization
3. Household Problem Solving
4. Private Training Lessons